Sunday, March 31, 2013

Suitcase.-

Suitcase is the third song of the album "Violent Waves" , by Circa Survive. This is one of my favorite songs, it has a powerful rhythm and a soft atmosphere. 

I think that the meaning of the song is that "the dogs" are we, because we are animals, that make irrational actions, and only to satisfy ourselves. And the girl following her boyfriend in the suitcase, she is trying to stay with him, no matter what happens.
( "I'm buried in your glow
Will you take me with you when you go?")

In that moment, she finally see who really is him, and this changes their opinion of him. She tries to do the actions that likes him, overtaking her sadness and anger. 

("Will you take me with you when you go?
I've been following your eyes
Dismantle my disguise")

Mostly, this song talks about cheating, and forgiveness no matter what.

 Is that true than we are so selfish that do not think in (boy/girl)friend's feelings? 
 Can you forgive him? 

No comments:

Post a Comment