Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Are you ready?

We are sometimes really tired of all.

Maybe we need an extra motivation in our life. You can find it in a sport, in a person or in a song.

We are starting a new stage, it's gonna be hard but we can do anything if we really want. Just trust and open the doors in your own way. We must leave behind the bad things, out of our minds.

Today I will show you a song that make me feel great.
This song is from Panic! At The Disco's album ''Vices & Virtues'' (2011).
The song express the determination that we have to take against the life and particularly against the problems. We are not perfect, nobody is, so it's natural if we make mistakes or we do something wrong. Don't be mad, just enjoy the seconds, minutes, hours, the life.


                                             ''So tell me right now 
                                      You think you're ready for it 
                                                  I wanna know 
                                            Why you got me going 
                                                   So let's go 
                                            We'll take it out of here 
                                          I think I'm ready to leave 
                                               I'm ready to live.''




I hope you liked it, because is one of my favorite songs and give me time to think about the things.

One should always think positive.
         

No comments:

Post a Comment